We received a copy for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker for review. All opinions are my own.
When Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker came out in theaters, I took my family to the movie. We have seen the whole series – and I was even able to go to LA for the freaking awesome press junket for Star Wars: The Last Jedi. It is a great series packed with action and new and old characters. I really loved The Rise of Skywalker.
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker is available digitally in HD and 4K Ultra HD™ and via Movies Anywhere NOW and will be available physically in 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™, and DVD on March 31.
Bonus material includes a feature-length, making-of documentary, which goes behind the scenes with the cast and filmmakers from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker and explores the legacy of the Skywalker saga.
Bonus features also dig into the film’s Pasaana desert scenes, including the thrilling landspeeder chase, and the ship in which Rey discovers family secrets as well as a new little droid named D-O. Plus, fans will hear from Warwick Davis, who reprises his role as Wicket the Ewok, as well as the creature effects team that created a record 584 creatures and droids for the film.
Digital consumers will receive an exclusive feature highlighting legendary composer John Williams, who has scored every episode in the Skywalker saga.
Bonus features include*:
- The Skywalker Legacy – The story lives forever in this feature-length documentary that charts the making of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
- Pasaana Pursuit: Creating the Speeder Chase – Dive into the making of the movie’s epic landspeeder chase and discover how this spectacular sequence was brought to the screen.
- Aliens in the Desert – See what it took to create the Pasaana desert scenes, from the sheer scale and complexity of the shoot to its colorful details.
- D-O: Key to the Past – Explore the ship that connects Rey to the mystery of her missing parents and get to know the galaxy’s newest, irresistible droid.
- Warwick & Son – Warwick Davis, who played Wicket in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, dons the Ewok costume once more; this time joined by his son Harrison.
- Cast of Creatures – The team behind the film’s memorable creatures reveals the puppetry, makeup, prosthetics and digital magic that bring them to life!
- The Maestro’s Finale – Composer John Williams reflects on his body of work for the Star Wars saga and shares insights on scoring Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
* Digital bonus offerings may vary by retailer.
The ninth and final episode in the Skywalker saga welcomed the return of original characters Luke Skywalker, General Leia Organa, Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2-D2, Emperor Palpatine and Lando Calrissian, along with the latest generation of heroes and villains, including Rey, Finn, Poe, BB-8, Maz, Rose, General Hux and Kylo Ren. Newcomers include Jannah, a new ally of the Resistance; Allegiant General Pryde of the First Order; and smuggler Zorii Bliss.
On March 31, coinciding with the physical release of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, eight Star Wars films are being released on 4K UHD for the first time: Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars: A New Hope, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
We are excited to be offering a giveaway for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. We have 3 digital codes to giveaway! That’s three winners!
This is open to US. Must be 18 or older. Sweepstakes will run from 3/25/20 through 3/31/20. This contest is not endorsed or sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google or any other social media.
The winners will be chosen using Random.org. The winner will be contacted via email. The winner is responsible for contacting me within 24 hours, or a new winner will be chosen. Prizing and samples provided by Disney.
If you are on mobile – click on ENTER GIVEAWAY below:a Rafflecopter giveaway